Purging for orbital welding with I-Purge and I-Purge-X
The revolutionary, patent-pending I-Purge Modular Inflatable Bladder System is the most innovative and versatile pipe purging system available. I-Purge creates an impermeable seal to consume the least amount of purge gas during pipe purging and welding, saving time and money, while achieving consistent, high-quality welds.
Manufactured in the USA, this long-term, reusable bladder system enables operators to satisfy a myriad of purge requirements with one intercha
ngeable solution. The I-Purge comes equipped with several highly advanced features such as its Quick Connect Fittings that snap-in place and allow easy assembly and disassembly of components. The I-Purge also features an extended length, high heat resistant harness that allows the bladders to be placed outside the heat affected zone and can also sufficiently accommodate any pre-heating or high heat applications.
These state-of-the-art features allow the operator to create multiple configurations, including a one sided pipe stopper and a reducer. Bladders are available in sizes ranging from 2 to 48″ (51- 1219 mm) and may be purchased either individually or as a complete system, a distinct advantage should additional sizes be desired or a component need replacing.
Ideal for fabrication shops, the I-Purge surpasses existing technology with its advanced design and provides the complete solution for all pipe purging needs.
Features and benefits of I-Purge und I-Purge-X
Quick Connect Interchangeable Fittings
- Push-button feature enables modules to snap-in-place in seconds
- Corrosion resistant
- Easy change and replacement of components
High Heat Extended Harnesses
- Internal hose and protective external fiberglass sleeve capable of withstanding high temperatures
- Flexible bridge harness easily navigates through pipes, including elbows and tees over 90°
- Kink resistant hose assures continuous gas supply
- Complete with luminescent indicator for accurate alignment at root gap
- Various lengths of harnesses are available to accommodate heat affected zone (HAZ) during pre-heating and high heat applications
- I-Purge sizes 36″ and greater are equipped with a high flow harness to expedite inflation
Proprietary Relief Valve and Inert Gas Diffuser
Tri-Flow Inner Tubing System
- Factory pre-set relief valves allow for precise flow rates while minimizing set-up time and reducing gas consumption
- Prevents risk of over inflation
- Inert gas diffuser reduces turbulence by dispersing inert gas equally in all directions within the weld zone, improving weld quality and consistency
- Inflate bladders
- Exhaust Connection
- Inflatable bladder system with modules type A & type B
- Carrying bag