Mobile electrode oven for drying of welding electrodes
are used for the re-drying and storage of welding electrodes under moisture-free conditions.
These prevent the moisture penetration in welding electrodes, which welding problems prevented. The mobile electrode trays are also suitable for protecting already dried electrodes immediately at the workplace from renewed moisture. Consequently, the mobile devices are ideal for use on the construction site. Depending on the type, the electrode ovens can accommodate up to 400 welding electrodes of 3.25 mm and achieve maximum temperatures up to 300°C.
- Housing and cover double-walles insulated
- Temperature up to 300°C
- Connection cable with schuko plug 230 V
- Thermostat with indicator light
- Capacity up to 400 welding electrodes á 3,25 mm
- Electrode basket for easier removal of the electrodes
- Ergonomically handy carrying handle